Friday 22 October 2010

Can 50 pounds to lose, in 3 months? [Forum]

Hello

I am 24, 5 feet and weigh 167 pounds but my doctors say I fed (strangely enough).They say my ideal weight range is 106-116.6 inventory unit (48.2-53 kg). I am so technically overweight at 50 lbs or 23 kg.

I used to be a UK size 6, before I went to one but due to the stress and loneliness, I started we even in the many luxuries in life and is now a size 16/18. I am 24, but I look like I'm 30 because of my weight.

I have started where I eat only 500 calories a new diet program, which consists of fruit, veggies, fresh fruit juice and low fat milk. I also makes the 1 hour Hot Yoga 5 times a week and lose approximately 760 calories on average per day. I also go quite a bit. But this is only day 3 in my diet program and really must stay motivated for at least 1 month to see any significant results.

Prior to this new system, I tried absolutely everything from a soup diet to swimming, to just starving themselves, but simply does not seem to get rid of love handles all over and above the away from a terrible leader double chin lol.The only option left is lipo, but I really do not want to pursue this route because of monetary reasons and fear of machines, lol.I am afraid that if I do not do something drastic to bring my body weight down, that I may suffer a heart attack or stroke and never be able to enjoy life to the max.

I realized, I start to make me in chocolate and whatnot when I'm feeling really down or really happy, so I try to find a balance, where I do not feel too happy or sad, too, lol.

Oh And another thing is that I have completely stopped alcohol. before, I used to have a glass of white wine with my dinner every night, but now it is next to. I have never had any other kind of alcohol except wine and because I am so busy at the moment, I don't have much time to go out drinking with friends, which is kind of a good thing, I guess.

I really need to lose 50 pounds quick and I hope before Christmas, and I just need a bit of motivation and support to keep the focus to achieve my goals.

Has anyone any ideas or suggestions?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment