Sunday 3 October 2010

How can I Lose Weight without losing muscle mass? [Forum]

Hello
I am a male, 5 ' 10 ", 147 inventory unit carries out 4-6 times a week for about 2 hours per lesson.My workouts are very intensive, when I went to mountain biking races. It is not unusual for 2 hr ride has an altitude gain of 3,000 feet, which, when combined with technical terrain such as rocks and high altitude makes for a very Calorie expenditure.

I do some basic strength training: pull ups, push ups, etc., none involved heavy work. my question is: What is the best way to lose a few pounds without losing any muscle mass.

Reason Why I am asking is last summer was I 2 lbs lighter, and that really helped on long ascents, but this had a drawback of feeling weak sometimes when overtaking a large stone or another obstacle, which demanded raw muscle power for a few seconds at a time.

Thank you for your input!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment