Tuesday 5 October 2010

Useful resources for eating right? [Forum]

Hello
I recently posted a second position with regards to weight loss, before I get pregnant. My problem is that I work FT and I get Home late sometimes and I tired and lazy when it goes to the meals. So have I eaten lean gastronomy, which has not seemed to help me lose weight. I eat them cause so easy and portioned checked, but I hear loaded with salt. What is so good to eat?? My previous posts, people suggested to eat vegs/fruits. I appreciate that I saw now needs to know what to eat. Anyone can recommend a diet or resources for quick recipes. I can not eat lettuce for the next month, but frankly if it is, what will work great.When I get pregnant, I do not want to eat salads too, because I want to ensure that the child will get nutrition. I take a mulit-vitatmin daily, but is it enough?

I am a white female, 5 ' 6, 155 lbs, 32 years old, and I want to lose about 20 lbs before the end of OCT. I have always wanted lean legs as IE where my emphasis lies: hips, butt, and now I see cellulite in my arms, as I never had (I have it on my thighs). I need help guys. I will also try to drink plenty of water-how much? I'm so clueless. I also try to jog everyday, as I have not been consistently on, because I try and go into the night, and I "m tired.I'm not an early bird, but how to change and wake up at 6 am to go jogging! Anyone can help, please!!!!I feel gross.One of the worst part is that I feel muscle under the fat but not lose it.

Thanks for reading! I am frustrated!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment